At Alliotts we are always on the look out for exceptional people to join our talented team.
We have a fantastic and supportive team culture that celebrates success and encourages the sharing of knowledge and insights. In return we encourage you to work collaboratively with the wider team and clients, creating and fostering open and trusted working relationships, and to challenge the status quo so that we continue to grow.
BAS Senior / Intermediate Accountant, Business Advisory (BAS), Newmarket
- Modern Firm with Modern Offices
- Great learning Environment
- Fantastic and Supportive Team
- Forward Thinking and Innovative
- NZICA Approved Training Organisation
Alliott NZ Ltd is well-established accounting firm in the heart of Auckland. Alliott NZ is part of the Asia Pacific division of Alliott Group which allows us to have regional representation in this fast growing centre of commercial activity. This means we can support our clients on a local, regional and international level thereby offering a truly global business solution.
We have a wide range of clients. Our aim is to become market leaders in offering and advising on the latest and best accounting technology available to businesses.
We are currently seeking a senior accountant. The role involves:
- Direct responsibility and management of clients
- Advising clients on financial and taxation matters
- Preparation of periodic and annual financial statements and tax returns
- Profit budgeting and financial forecasts
- Computer systems reviews and implementation
A successful candidate would have:
- A desire to build relationships with clients and provide outstanding service
- Experience in a CA Environment (ideally 2-3 years)
- Motivated with a strong work ethic and a drive to learn
- Experience with Accounting Packages such as MYOB Accountants Enterprise, Xero and Microsoft Office
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Analytical Skills
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Please prepare a half page outlining your experience of the last two years with your CV. To apply please email your half page and CV to Vanessa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional & Personal Development
- Not only are we an approved training organisation and registered mentor with the Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CAANZ), we are committed to developing your skills by running comprehensive in house training programmes.
- We pay Foundations and PAS/PCE, provide support for study leave and, after two years of service with the firm, we will pay your CAANZ membership fees.
When you join Alliott NZ we take you through a full induction training programme and provide you with a defined career path outlining how to progress from graduate to partner level.
- We want you to enjoy coming to work every day, to feel part of a successful team that respects and trusts each other and takes pride in what they do.
- Three times a year we ‘officially’ get together to celebrate our successes and spend time with each other: the annual team building day and Mid-winter and Christmas staff functions.
We have specific positions available from time to time but please feel free to email email@example.com
with your CV/resume.